Friday, July 27, 2012

Closing of Shine Festival 2012

Hey there shiny people! 

Notice that I said "shiny" because today's post once again is about 
Shine Festival 2012!!!!

This whole month of July has been jam-packed with events! I've attended countless Shine events and I've had so much fun! Sadly, all good things must come to an end :(

Yesterday evening I attended the Closing Ceremony of Shine 2012!
Photobucket

Before I begin, here's a GIF of me *ego ego* 
(Random note: The word 'ego' reminds me of the word 'egg'...... urh.... ok.... hehe)

N30hCX on Make A Gif, Animated Gifs
A bigger picture of me camwhoring in the car! I love gold & black eye makeup! So classy! Notice how I put gold eyeshadow on my eye bags to make it stand out? Yup. I like it like that :) So Korean!
Photobucket

The event took place at the *SCAPE Warehouse! 
Our hilarious host last night was Mr Daniel Ong~ :)
Photobucket
Interviewing the Stars of Shine...
Photobucket
Guest of Honour? Mr Chan Chun Sing~!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Daniel Ong & I :)
Photobucket
With bloggers: Cookie, Christina, Joyce

I also received a certificate for being the Official Videographer of Shine 2012 *elated*
Photobucket
Photobucket
Outfit of the Day (more like night but whatever):
Dress from Colette, Robinsons
Shoes from Irregular Choice, Takashimaya
Bag from small boutique shop at Esplanade
Watch from Baby G
Snake ring from a flea




Can I end off with another picture of me? 
Photobucket

Bye guys! See you tomorrow!

xoxo Miranda

BY THE WAY, IF YOU DO NOT KNOW, 
I'M SINGING TOMORROW!!!

Saturday, 28 July 2012 at Bugis Plus (formerly known as Illuma) at 5:20pm!!!

No comments: