Monday, March 11, 2013

I'm back and I'm not going anywhere

Hey there kitty catszxcz! 
I'm going to start off with a picture of me in my evil lair with my feline assistant.
 photo Photoon11-3-13at513PM2_zpsaefc165a.jpg
If you have good inference skills, you'll realised that I'm not sitting at my usual spot with the bed and wardrobes as my background. This could only mean 2 things:
1) I really got an evil lair and am blogging from underneath Singapore right now, plotting a way to take over all the ice cream parlours
2) I got a MacBook Pro

I think 1) sounds more legit.

So sweeties, I'm back and I'm here to stay. I'll be back to blogging about my day-to-day life. All the rants, camwhoring pictures, advertorials. Yup, Miranda is back...
which leads me to the main reason I'm typing this post. To rant. About hypocrites.

Hypocrite; A person who indulges in hypocrisy.
(Not a very useful definition but haha it's from Google)

You know what I find funny? People who hate on your hobby and say it's "lame" or "stupid" but a year later, they pick up the exact same hobby. By hobby, YES I do mean making YouTube videos. I'm not talking about anyone in particular *cough ha* But IF I WERE, I would tell that PERSON this:
 photo 24461513_zps837b688f.jpg
 I'm not annoyed or angry with you. My face is exactly like the lady in the meme. I TOLD YOU VIDEOS WERE FUN. But NOOO you had to go ahead and make fun of me along with your whole gang of friends. But good. I'm glad you started making videos. Another thing I find funny is how haters begin cow-towing once you become (somewhat) successful. 
*play "Who's Laughing Now" by Jessie J*

Well, that's enough ranting for one day. 

xoxo Miranda

No comments: