Sunday, August 3, 2014

Shopping at Clementi Mall

Hey there beautiful BUTTerflies (idk)
So earlier today, my mom, sis and I headed over to Clementi Mall for some shopping. I always thought of Clementi Mall as the mall strictly for grocery shopping because of the huge Fairprice Finest. 

I was wrong. Very very wrong... 

We strolled down the packed corridors until a huge vintage shopfront caught my eye... 
NO WAY.... 
 photo IMG_2835_zps17d888d3.jpg
SINCE WHEN WAS THERE A TYPO AT CLEMENTI MALL?!

For the minority of you who are unaware of this physical heaven on Earth, it is a stationery shop that sells ALL KINDS of adorable stationery. They also sell tons and tons of knick-kacks like tumblers, birthday cards, lanterns, mugs, photo albums, frames, clocks, the list goes on... Let me show you.
 photo IMG_2837_zpsb5547e7c.jpg  photo IMG_2838_zps07daf740.jpg  photo IMG_2839_zpsb2b7c4b2.jpg photo IMG_2842_zps1b0834ed.jpg  photo IMG_2846_zpsce078e72.jpg  photo IMG_2857_zpsa5e3aad9.jpg  photo IMG_2854_zps5395aedc.jpg  photo IMG_2859_zpsccca019e.jpg
AN ICE CREAM.... PEN.. WHAT EVEN?! photo IMG_2878_zpsc01cff9d.jpg
(Mom took these and thought they were hilarious cuz I had horns)  photo IMG_2879_zps189fb428.jpg 
I picked up quite a few notebooks and 2 lanterns! Typo is surprisingly affordable! Like $10 for 2 A4 notebooks? Plus, they have tons of promotions. I got 2 lanterns for $30 instead of $35 ^_^
 photo IMG_2851_zpsabd8839d.jpg
Oh, ps, they are having this ADORABLE ADDDOOORRAAABLLEEE Snoopy line now. I wanted to buy everything off the table but but... CALM DOWN MIRANDA..

After all that excitement, we headed down to B1 to check out the food.
 photo IMG_2886_zps19efcd34.jpg
Yummy herbal teas to quench my thirst yay!

I was also craving some nom noms so I followed my nose to...
 photo IMG_2884_zps80f1f580.jpg
TORI Q!!!!! My favourite to-go Japanese Yakitori skewers!! 
 photo IMG_2882_zpsb4034d58.jpg
We were in a rush to head home so we decided to da pao! 

My yummy pre-dinner snack in the car:
 photo IMG_2896_zps426a2c77.jpg
A couple of Tori Q skewers (I SHARED OK) accompanied with a Soy Milk Tea from Mr Bean. The latter was some new promotional drink so I thought I give it a go. I asked for 50% sweetness but was told the new drink does not have this option. I must say it was overly sweet for my liking. Nonetheless, there are plenty of other selections at Mr Bean including must-tries such as the Hazelnut Royale Pancake and their silky soft Soya Beancurd which I absolutely love * salivates * 

Anyway, it was a great day shopping with the family and I can't wait to go back to Clementi Mall again! Being situated right beside Clementi MRT and just a few bus stops from my school, Ngee Ann Poly, I can definitely see myself going there very very often. 

Maybe you'll run into me there? 

xoxo Miranda

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi! Umm..just asking, do they sell pencil case over there? Because I'm heading there right now and planning to get a pencil case!

Miranda said...

Aww man this post was some time ago so the designs probably changed. Typo still does have really cool pencil cases tho. Definitely worth a visit! :)