Friday, December 5, 2014

Christmas Shopping with Lazada

Advertorial
Hey there!

❄ ☃ Tis' the season to be jolly! Ho ho ho! ☃ ❄
 photo picasion.com_ded567ddc29b244b19aa27062bf462c8_zps48qfolgh.gif
Yup,  Christmas is just around the corner and you know what that means....


.........................


...............


..........


.....


..


.


 photo 3126d2ca-dd82-45ef-993f-6df0a38579d6_zps56c124b1.jpg
PRESENTS PRESENTS LOTS OF PRESENTS!!!!

But that also mean, we have to GIVE presents.. OK I don't have a problem with giving.

It's just that (being in poly) I have school every day and I have NO TIME to go all the way to Orchard to shop! In addition, buying tons of presents can be sooo painful for my poor ol' wallet.



But, don't fret - because I have the solution!! 


Presenting....
Lazada.sg

If you haven't already heard of this amazing site, it's a local online shopping mall. They have ALL kinds of stuff ranging from Consumer Electronics to even Health & Beauty.  It's a one-stop shop for all your online christmas shopping

 photo 4e3c40dd-5fc4-4d50-905f-b1eba2fd02dc_zps446e9595.jpg

Lazada promises an effortless shopping experience, coupled with FAST deliveries! Also, there's free shipping for purchases over $40!


Can't wait to start shopping?

Hold up, there's a cray cray amount of goodies on the site and let me help you narrow it down to my edition of 
TOP 10 BEST BUYS OFF LAZADA!



1. Smashbox Click, You're It Holiday Eye Palette

What could be better than a single eyeshadow... hmm well, A PALETTE WITH 20 COLOURS!!!! Smashbox features an amazing array of highly pigmented shadows in this Christmas palette. 

And here comes the shocker... 
Usual Price: $86.50
ONLY $26 NOW!





2. DKNY Be Delicious (Green Apple) EDP (50ml)

  
This one is a personal WANT. It's like a fresh happy scent! 

Everytime I walk into a Sephora, I spray this all over me and walk out (now you know....) Because honestly, I don't want to spend a whooping $100 on a perfume!!! 

However, thanks to Lazada's 58% discount I CAN FINALLY AFFORD IT! 

Usual Price: $93
ONLY $39 NOW!



3. Fujifilm Instax Mini 8


If you don't already have an Instax camera, it's definitely a worthy investment! Capturing moments and having an actual photograph to hold on to. Available in baby pink, yellow, white, baby blue and black.

Usual Price: $129
ONLY $79.80 NOW




4. Xiaomi Mi Power Bank 10400mAh Silver


We are now in the era of smartphones, which equate to the era of "dying batteries". Watching movies, download documents, taking photos.. yeah it KILLS your battery. If I don't leave the house with 100%, I'm doomed. A couple weeks back, my sister bought one of these bad boys and she says it can charge her phone full FOUR TIMES!!!!!!! That's craaaaaaaazy.. It's too bad though that she bought it at the full price of $39.90 for a retailer.. Because it's 39% off on Lazada!

Usual Price: $39.90
ONLY $24.50 NOW




5. Samsung NX Mini

20.5 MP Smart Wi-Fi & NFC Compact Interchangeable-Lens Camera in White

(click image for more info on the product)

If you've been looking for a perfect selfie camera on a low budget, I may have just answered your prayers... Having launched only a couple months ago, the Samsung NX Mini is a pretty new camera. If you've always wanted to be a blogger, I would definitely recommend it. Even popular local blogger, Naomi Neo, wrote about it (click here for the post)!

Plus, with Lazada, you save 30% more!

Usual Price: $538
ONLY $379 NOW




6. Mini Cartoon Cake Maker  (in Orange)


(click image for more info on the product)

Tada! I was soooo fascinated by this. Yes, I KNOW IT LOOK SOOOO KIDDY BECAUSE OF THAT CHINESE CARTOON GOAT. 

But check this out....

(click image for more info on the product)

IT MAKES SHAPED CAKES!!!!!!!!! Look at the DOG one!!!! All you have to do is pour in the cake batter and wait a few minutes for it to do its magic! It's also non-stick so it'll be easy to wipe off the remaining bits afterwards! Perfect for the upcoming Christmas/New Year parties! 

Usual Price: $49.90
ONLY $17.90 NOW




7. Yonanas Fruit Yogurt Dessert / Ice Cream Maker

(click image for more info on the product)

All hail the mighty Yonanas! If you haven't already seen demos of this cool machine in your local supermarkets or on TV, it's a Yoghurt/Ice cream maker! All you have to do is add fresh fruit and a splash of milk... AND VOILA! You have a healthy ice cold dessert! 

Rather than buying tons of cups of froyos which are like $6 a cup(???), it's such a worthy investment! 

Plus, Lazada has this crazy promotion now..... yeah.... GO buy this yoghurt ice cream maker!
Usual Price: $49.90
ONLY $17.90 NOW




7. Victoria's Secret Midnight Dare Fragrance Mist (250ml)

(click image for more info on the product)

I am a body mist kind of girl and this is one of my favourite body mists from Victoria Secret (VS). It's a mixture of yummy raspberries and sandalwood. VS' body mists all have nourishing aloe vera and chamomile that perks you up! 

I know VS can get pretty expensive, THAT'S WHY I'm only buying mine on Lazada from now.

Usual Price: $15.90
ONLY $14.90 NOW




8. Naturai Air Fryer NAF250i

(click image for more info on the product)

Here's a pretty random one. But I've always wanted one of these babies! I know that everyone is trying to be more healthy nowadays so I thought this would be perfect! It claims to have 80% less fat than regular frying and still taste AMAZING! It does still taste pretty good - I grabbed samples from the demo lady at Best Denki #glutton

 I'm not so sure of the science behind the airfryer so here's a diagram:

(click image for more info on the product)

It's a pretty rad gift even for your mom (who loves to cook)! With Lazada, you can get 48% off! Heh, you can use that 48% you saved to buy new clothes for the healthier and slimmer you ;)

Usual Price: $203
ONLY $106 NOW



9. Amazon Kindle Paperwhite 2014 (4GB) in Black

(click image for more info on the product)

Another one for you tech geeks out there! 

Reading is getting more and more popular. With so many books out there, how can you possible store it all?! My book shelf is crazy packed!!! That's where the Kindle comes in. I'm sure almost everyone has heard of this hardy e-reader. This tiny thing packs a punch with 4GB of internal memory (which is equivalent to over 1,000 books!!!!!)

Usual Price: $299
ONLY $179 NOW




10. Bean Rester Cresent Moon (aka A BEAN BAG!!!!)

(click image for more info on the product)

I saved the best for last.. 

I know everyone secretly wants a bean bag. Almost everyone who comes over to my house screams, "OMG A BEAN BAG" before running and sinking into infinite comfort. 

I found this nifty one on Lazada. It's great because it's made of nylon which is perfect to stay cool in Singapore's hot climate. The outer cover is also washable so you can put it both outdoors or indoors!

And here's the best part.... IT'S 58% OFF!!!!

Usual Price: $165
ONLY $69 NOW



#


Well, that's pretty much it! I hope you have a blast shopping on Lazada! Do leave me comments down below (or tweet me @mirandamikaela) if you find any other cools things to share! 

Till then, it's Miranda, signing off! 
Muah xoxo