Sunday, February 15, 2015

Music Mig-Up

Hey there pom-poms! 

So I just got back from a great event organised by migme. It was held at a recently opened bar - Striling Bar & Grill. It was a really nice and intimate setting for a meetup (or should I say migup ha ha ha).
Here's a group pic with the other bloggers! Along with the entertainers of the Indonesian Idol's Lucky and Michael.. oh yes, and also, our very own Steven Lim! Haha!!! 

I'll just leave you guys with some visuals of the event itself ;)
Rinni Wulandari who won Indonesian Idol Season 4 sang a song from her new album - Independence. I thought the song was crazy catchy. 
Steven Lim being Steven Lim haha! 

And of course, selfies with everyone:


Thank you so much to migme for the invitation! An extra thank you to Alvin (aka alvinology) who has been some kind of "blogging" mentor to me these past few years! Thank you for all the opportunities and I can't wait to see you at the next event!



Till next time,
xoxo Miranda

No comments: