Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Sushi date

Hey bubble buddies

I haven't touched my blog in a while and it's been advertorial after advertorial so I thought I do a post about my day. It's been ages since I've done one so forgive me if I am a bit rusty heh. 

As of 12pm today I have officially ended my second year of Mass Comm in Ngee Ann Poly! How was it? Well, I'll save my Mass Comm experience for another post. Today's going to be all about HAPPY THINGS! When the exam ended, I was so happy but I couldn't bring myself to discuss anything with anyone just yet because of my exploding bladder. I thought the paper was really good though. Aiming for a high B or even DARE I SAY an A???? 

I was starving and craving me some sushi so I met Tao at Orchard Central for some grub. He surprised me with my a box of my favourite Royce Nama chocs that I've been craving and a rose as an advanced Valentine's Day gift! WHY IS HE SO NICE!!! 
 Anyway, we headed upstairs to Genki sushi because a) it tastes freaking good omg the genki roll is amazing and b) YOUR FOOD COMES ON A FREAKING TRAIN!!!!
I didn't get a good picture because I was too kanchiong (hokkien for eager) to nom (miranda lingo for eat haha). If anyone of you haven't already been down to Genki, I definitely recommend it! Only downsides are that THEY STILL CHARGE SERVICE CHARGE even though the only service you get is at the cashier... and well, you're paying the train.. and also how, it is very very VERY easy to get carried away when ordering.. 
After lunch, we just walked around Orchard Road and our crazy antics began.
They had these adorable zodiac headpieces along the atrium of Somerset 313 and we couldn't have but snap some pictures! Apparently, they are having some Instagram contest as well with attractive shopping vouchers up for grabs!! 

Effective marketing???? Sounds pretty legit haha! 
(*slaps self* gurl you've spent too long studying your Advertising exam, Miranda*)

Overall, it was a really great day. Thanks to this weirdo right here. Still so thankful for every day that you're here ^_^ *hugs*

xoxo Miranda





No comments: