Tuesday, March 10, 2015

The Music Run

Hey guys!

Runs have been the trend right now because everyone wants to keep healthy but in a fun way. I swear my Instagram feed is always filled with pictures of The Colour Run, The Zombie Run, etc. Well, if you've been looking for something different, look no further because The Music Run is here for you!
What is The Music Run?
Calling all music lovers and running enthusiasts! The Music Run™ by AIA, the most interactive fun run that will get hearts thumping and fists pumping to the beat of music, is finally here in Singapore!
Happening on 11 April 2015 at Sentosa, The Music Run™ by AIA promises a brand new running experience as participants run, dance and party, surrounded by over 100 concert quality speakers pumping out tunes every step of the way for total music immersion experience.
The un-timed, non-competitive 5km fun run also puts control of the soundtrack entirely in the hands of participants (aka ‘Music Runner™’). In partnership with Spotify®, the Official Digital Music Partner, Music Runners can decide the music they want to listen to during the run.
Sounds great, doesn't it? 

---------

I was invited to attend the launch party for The Music Run™ by AIA earlier this week. It was held at Shuffle Bistro & Bar along Clarke Quay.

(There was a sporty theme... so I tried to comply..)


Coca-cola, being one of sponsors, had their very own booth with a bunch of lovely girls handing out drinks!
If you're all pumped then don't forget to sign up!
Head over to www.themusicrun.com.sg now. Registration ends on 31 March 2015 so gather your friends and register now!!

-------------

Before the launch party, Tao (my plus one) and I went to Billy Bomber's for lunch and I got hooked onto their music. I forgot how good classic American diner music was.  If you're interested in hearing a few, I'll make a list for you (or you could go check out my "Billy Bomber's" playlist on Spotify @ Miranda Rose. 
  • It's My Party by Leslie Gore (my fav)
  • Heartbreak Hotel by Elvis Presley (duh)
  • The Locomotion by Little Eva
  • Sukiyaki by Kyu Sakamoto
  • Pretty Woman Roy Orbison

I'll just leave you with some visuals now :)
(here's picture of my poking my eye)


xoxo Miranda

ps, I'm heading to Hong Kong tomorrow! Le family got invites to the crazy big art event - Art Basel and I can't wait!!!! Definitely blogging so check back ;) 

No comments: